Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

MORE THAN A HEARTACHE


She has been my Venus....the best thing that ever happened to me. I could not help but fall in love with her. Since the very first day that I saw her, since day one that we we were together,I thought she was por mi vida, but I never had her, for a fact that she already belonged to someone else. She had never been mine. But i loved the way she treated me,whatever were behind those stares, cares and smiles, whether they were truth nor they were lies, I didn't care, for all I knew was that she was sincere, and the only thing that I was holding on to was a small degree of hope, huge enough to have her even though that would happen only in my dreams, in my thoughts, for it feels like heaven when we were together. The world stops spinning whenever I look into her eyes, it was like there was only me and her in this world.I didn't like it when the sun starts to hide for I don't want a day to be finished whenever she's beside me. I felt like I was in the moon during the night i danced with her, only to know that, that would be the last time for me to hold her,that that would be the last time for me to see her, for like a cloud that slowly vanished in that twilight, she suddenly walked away from me. But I have no regrets at all, even though the pain still lingers in my soul...she is unforgettable....

No comments:

Popular Posts