Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP


Love only becomes perfect when it is blessed by two hearts that dedicate themselves for one another. It starts with FRIENDSHIP that when cultivated with care and shone upon by understanding grows into a real feeling of joy. It is an ultimate feeling of passion that is nurtured by sacrifices and guided by destiny. It conquers hate only when pride is being set aside.To remind you of its greatness, love was the most important tool that bind our souls together though we were strangers to each other.It was love that spoke to me the first time I saw you.Love was the reason behind my smiles, and i wouldn't mind if it would be the real culprit for all your lies....for all I know is that it has its own conscience to turn those lies into truth, and to strengthen the chain of friendship that we have when it gets loose.Life has been on my side before I knew you and I would not allow it to play its role as an antagonist against me now that I have known you. It was only yesterday that I longed to approach you, so sad I don't really had the nerve for I thought someone like you would not even stoop down to my level, yet now that I'm beginning to know the real you, I would not hesitate to say those words that my heart has been wanting to say to you, yes, since the day you took my heart away.And so I pray that what we have started would not just vanish like those broken promises and shattered dreams.I hope that you would be the same angel that would be there to catch me when I fall and the only woman that I admired the most once and for all. 

RELATED LINKS:



 

No comments:

Popular Posts