Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

GET OUT OF MY LIFE


It's over...I have finally decided to let go of you. And oh, don't doubt me cause I do not use heroine, I don't sniff ice and obviously, I do not puff weeds. And don't you look at me like that, I'm serious, and oh I mean I'm serious. You may be wondering why. It's because, at last, I have awaken from my foolishness. I finally realized that it wasn't really love that I've felt for you. It could have been a crazy infatuation that doesn't make sense. It was just a pathetic emotion that no one should care about. It was just a funny feeling that even an idiot could feel. It must be forgotten. Buried. My whole life has not that been good, but I would say it was a whole lot better than when I have known you. I may have been fooled by your wicked smiles or I might have been deceived by your well-scripted lines,but it was a different story. That was then. Let me consider that one as a torn page in the book of my life. The door of my heart is widely open, you can get out anytime you want, and without leaving a trace. I do admit, my life has not that been clean, that's why I come to think of an idea of not letting someone like you, whose attitude is worst than a rotten shit and more embarrassing than a stupid clown being booed on stage not to add into it's mess. So girl, the show is over. Packed up now. Leave. And please, stop pretending that you really care for me,'cause you don't. And by the way, please be reminded that polyvinyl chlorides are better burnt than kept. And you must had a subject in Chemistry, so I suppose, you get what i mean. Dumb ass like me seemed to be losers at the end, but we are actually triumphant in our own way. Don't worry, I congratulate you anyway. Just think of these: What you have done to me could be a remarkable achievement exclusively for you. First, you have been successful in making me believe that our friendship was genuine and that you do not want to lose me(I wonder if you can still sleep sound at night)Secondly, you have healed your own sorrow by using me, only to dump me at the end(you suck!). Lastly, you were successful in hailing yourself a Goddess that mere mortals like me would die for(you're sick).By the way, I used to call you my ideal girl right? I'm sorry,no offense to you but I forgot to say that my ideal girl should not be a moron in the first place. You are not as pretty as you think! And I don't give a damn to whomsoever your heart would belong. I'd rather pity that guy. Its awful.I used to miss your messages, I admit, but when I discover that those were just lies, i regret. I thank God anyway because finally, my heart will be free from those torments.No more cries.Enough from those emotional pains that you have inflicted on me.I swear, this will be the last drop of tears that I'm going to shed.I'm back to my old self again.You used to say you miss me but somewhere behind the corner of your mind you say "I don't give a damn about you...". Too much of those lies. I'm sick and tired of those lines. And before my elegy ends, and my broken heart mends, let me tell you these things:you do not deserve my love. You're not worthy of it.You have been long dead in my memory. You are no different with the other bitches that I've known before, but I still thank you for letting me know the real you. At least, I have already known you right from the start, and before I fall into your dangerous trap. It's getting late. I have to sleep because there are still lots of more important things to be busy with tomorrow. There are still lots of more interesting opportunities that await me, than to waste my time to someone who doesn't really deserve to be loved. Get out of my life....

 

 

No comments:

Popular Posts